ah spain, lovely spain

There has been a tv series airing currently about people in the UK who basically move to spain to start a new life. what a nice thought! :)

The show also has made me think about how much I love spanish food and how much i love spanish tapas and sangria and paella!!

There has been a little spanish taperia in new farm called Pintxo open for some time now and I have not yet had the pleasure of trying it out! ... so i think this week it is about time!

The concept of the Taperia is like a pizzeria but for tapas and is inspired by the traditional tapas bar set up, with contemporary and traditional spanish tapas.

And Tuesday is 2-4-1 tapas train!! This is sounding very tempting!

http://www.pintxo.com/


1 comments:

  1. Hello! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your
    excellent info you have got right here on this post.

    I am returning to your site for more soon.

    My site: 24option

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT